Friday, June 26, 2009

My husband likes to tease me


He says my latest piece looks like the twitter bird. Mostly I think he is just being bitter because he hates twitter and I have one. I can't help it if I need desperately to update people on every aspect of my life! I don't think it looks like the twitter bird! I think it's beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite things that I've made.

We are a very lucky couple lately. My etsy shop seems to be taking off with a few sales this week. I managed to keep my job when half of the staff was laid off. Yesterday my husband's company laid off a handful of people, but my husband hung on. I am so grateful for everything that we have. We are really very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. It does remind me of twitter, but I don't know if it would have if I didn't read it haha.
    But I like it!

    ReplyDelete